Whenever you go away on a warm weather training camp, you want a reliable, well managed, state of the art, outdoor 50m pool. Whether you are a local swimming club heading abroad on your first swimming training camp, or a national team on a holding camp for a major championships, the water is your priority.
The 50m Pool at the BEST Centre. Click here to see the full gallery.
The outdoor 50m pool is the centre piece of the BEST Centre. The pool is 50m x 25m x 2m and is a free-standing pool from Astral, who supply the competition pools for the FINA world championships. We also have a gym and plenty of space for land work.
Key Features of the Pool
- The pool at the BEST centre is a state of the art free-standing sky pool from Astral
- The outdoor 10 lane 50m pool is heated year round to a constant 27 degrees
- The pool can be set up for long course (50m) or short course (25m)
- The pool has a constant depth of 2m
- There are two filming windows from the side, one at 1m and another at 15m
- There is also a viewing platform on the roof of the main building
- We have one moveable Shark Eye underwater camera
- The pool has two Drag 'n' fly resistance machines
- We have plenty of kick boards and pull buoys on site, as well as a limited number of paddles, stretch cords and other toys we think are important
- The BEST Centre has a swim specific gym and extensive area for land work
- A meeting room is available for private use
- Coffee station
- Free WI-FI
- Computer terminals
- Relax area